Quotes progress through the following stages:
- Draft: Sales Rep. is creating / editing Quote. Quotes are automatically saved while editing
- Review: Quote submitted pending approval
- Approved: Quote has been approved (or no approvals were required)
- Sent: Quote has been sent to prospect and is pending signature
- Processed: Quote has been signed by prospect and counter-signed by your company. Contract has been created.
- Expired: Quote was not Processed prior to Quote Expiration Date.
- Canceled: Quote was Canceled, an irreversible action that makes the Quote no longer processable. Canceled Quotes can be Recreated into a new Quote in Draft stage.
Updated 2 months ago