Quote Validations enable Sales Leadership, RevOps, Finance, and Legal teams to control the Sales Representative experience while creating a Quote.
Quote Validations have three key components:
- Workflow condition(s): a set of ORs and ANDs evaluated as TRUE or FALSE. When TRUE, the Message is shown along with the Outcome.
- Error : An error message blocks Sales Rep from submitting Quote
- Warning: A warning encourages re-consideration prior to submission of Quote
- Info: A message is displayed prior to submission of Quote. Typically used to inform about possible product packaging. E.g. "Product x is typically sold with product y. Consider adding product y to Quote."
- Message: displayed when the Quote matches the Condition
Only Active Validation Rules will be triggered
Updated 2 months ago